Who should get the Flu Shot?
Everyone who is 6 months of age or older should get the flu shot, unless there are medical reasons that prevent them from getting it. Here are the high priority groups:
- High risk of influenza-related complications
- people 65 years of age and older
- children 6-59 months of age
- pregnant women
- aboriginal peoples
- people with underlying health conditions
- household members
- people providing care to children less than 59 months of age
We are providing all immunization and vaccination procedures according to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care’s Publicly Funded Immunization Schedules for Ontario.